- 16 ounces (2 cups) rosemary-infused Sons of Liberty True Born Gin*
- 5 ounces lime zest honey syrup**
- 5 ounces fresh-pressed lime juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Champagne or prosecco
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary (for garnish)
Pour gin, honey syrup and lime juice into a pitcher quarter full of ice. Strain 2½ ounces each into 10 glasses, top with sparkling wine and garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
* Place 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary into bottle of gin; infuse for 3 days at room temperature.
** Combine ½ cup water with ½ cup honey and grated zest of 1 lime in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer, remove from heat, cool, fine strain and store in a clean glass jar.