- 6 farm eggs, beaten
- 1 cup half & half
- ½ cup milk
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup roasted butternut squash
- ½ cup kale, washed, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced in thin rings
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine beaten eggs, half & half and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
Line a well-oiled, 9-inch cast-iron skillet with parchment paper to prevent the cheese from sticking.
Place cheese and distribute vegetables in the skillet. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until eggs are set and no longer jiggle. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving, or serve at room temperature.