- 10 fresh blueberries (3 reserved for garnish), rinsed
- ½ teaspoon fresh (or ¼ teaspoon dried) lavender flowers
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1½ ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- Sparkling water
- 1 ounce honey syrup*
In a highball glass, muddle 7 blueberries with lavender blossoms and honey syrup. Add ice, fresh lemon juice, gin and top with sparkling water. Garnish with 3 blueberries.
* Combine 1 cup local honey and 1 cup water in a saucepan over low heat and stir until honey dissolves. Cool and pour into a clean glass bottle. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Mixologist Adrienne Nicole, The Rooftop at The Vanderbilt Grace, Newport