- 1½ ounces Mad River Revolution Rye whiskey
- 1 ounce Greenvale Vineyards dry vermouth
- ¾ ounce fresh-pressed lime juice
- ½ ounce East End grenadine*
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Fresh rosemary sprig for garnish
Combine rye, dry vermouth, lime juice, grenadine and orange bitters in a bar tin filled with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled Nick and Nora or other cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
About this recipe
* East End Grenadine
In a small saucepot, combine 1 cup pomegranate juice, ¾ cup granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses and stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Cool and pour into a clean Mason jar. Stir in 1 teaspoon rose water. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks. Yields 14 servings.