- 1½ ounces gin
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce Flower Power Syrup*
- ½ ounce Italicus Bergamot Liqueur
- Fresh organic rose petals for garnish
- Fresh lavender sprig for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon dried hibiscus tea
- 1 cup honey
Combine liquid ingredients in a bar tin, add ice, shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with fresh rose petals and or lavender sprig.
*Flower Power Syrup
In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil, remove from heat and add dried lavender, rose petals and hibiscus tea. Infuse for 1 hour. Fine strain and discard solids, return infusion to the pot, heat gently and add honey, stirring to dissolve. Cool the solution, funnel into a clean bottle or Mason jar. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.