- 1½ ounces Bartlett pear–infused potato vodka (like Luksusowa)*
- ¼ ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce Warwick Valley American Fruits Bartlett Pear Liqueur
- 1 splash Eric Bordelet Authetique sparkling pear cider
- Poached pear garnish**
Strain into a coupe glass and top with a splash of sparkling pear cider. To garnish, add 1 round piece poached pear. Makes 1 drink.
* Core and slice 1 firm pear into ¼-inch segments and fit wedges inside bottle of vodka. Let rest for 10–14 days before serving.
** For garnish, peel pear and scoop with melon baller. In a saucepan, combine 1½ cups Port wine, ¼ cup agave nectar, 1 vanilla bean, grated zest of ½ lemon. Poach pear pieces over very low heat for 20 minutes and cool.
Words by Willa Van Nostrand / Recipe by Christopher Bender, Beverage Director Stoneacre Pantry, Newport