- 4 bananas, peeled
- 4 eggs*
- 24 ounces (3 cups) Thomas Tew Rum
- 32 ounces (4 cups) vanilla almond milk
- 16 ounces (2 cups) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 16 ounces (2 cups) water
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whole cloves (for garnish)
- Whole star anise (for garnish)
- 1 cup large (preferably not fine-shredded) coconut flakes, toasted (for garnish)**
Blend bananas, eggs, rum, almond milk, coconut milk and water together in batches on high until ingredients are fully blended and smooth. Stir in ground cloves and cinnamon. Pour into clean glass jars and refrigerate until serving. To serve, pour cold into glasses. Garnish each with 2 cloves, a whole star anise and a sprinkling of toasted coconut flakes.
* Please note, as menus are required to alert you, consuming raw eggs can be risky. We recommend using the freshest pasture-raised eggs.
** Spread coconut flakes onto a sheet pan and toast for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°F.