Willa Van Nostrand, Little Bitte Artisanal Cocktails, Providence Always garnish with a fresh mint sprig, and remember: These little darlings pack a punch.
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges, reserving 1 for garnish
- ½ ounce wildflower honey syrup*
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1½ ounce cachaça (We like Boca Cachaça)
- Soda water
- 1 fresh mint sprig (for garnish)
Muddle 3 lime wedges and honey syrup in a highball glass. Add mint and gently muddle. Add cachaça, ice and top with soda water. Garnish with lime wedge and mint sprig. Yields 1 cocktail.
* Combine 1 cup warm water and 1 cup local raw honey in a pitcher and stir to dissolve. Pour into a clean glass bottle and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.