- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ avocado
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon salt
In a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, cocoa powder and honey. Place over medium-low heat and stir gently until the cocoa powder and honey are completely incorporated. Remove from the heat.
Pour the mixture into a blender, add the avocado, vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne and salt and blend until smooth. Pour the liquid into pop molds, insert sticks and freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours, until hardened.