- ¾ ounce vodka
- ¾ Giffard Ginger of the Indies
- ¾ ounce Sugar Snap pea juice**
- ¾ fresh-pressed lime juice
- Fresh pea blossom or tendril for garnish (optional)
Combine liquid ingredients in a bar tin with ice, shake vigorously for 15 seconds, double-strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a pea blossom or tendril. Yields 1 cocktail.
* Juice 1 cup of fresh Sugar Snap peas or blend in a blender with ¼ cup water and fine-strain through cheesecloth. Pour into a clean jar and refrigerate. Best if used the same day.