- 1 bar spoon (teaspoon)
- granulated sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters
- 1-inch slice Gala apple, diced
- 2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- ½-inch slice Gala apple (for garnish)
- 1 Luxardo Maraschino cherry
In a sturdy rocks glass, muddle sugar, Angostura Bitters, Scrappy’s Bitters and diced apple into a paste, about 10 seconds. Fill glass with ice, add bourbon and stir for 10 seconds. Garnish with apple slice and cherry speared with a cocktail pick.
For other tempting autumnal tipples, including The Old Sage and the Crystallized Ginger Smash, visit Here’s How! link on the header!
Words by Willa Van Nostrand / Recipe by Bartender Cara Boyd Justine’s, Providence