- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Smoked Bluefish Paté
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or hot sauce of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked paprika for garnish
Gently place eggs in a saucepot and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let rest for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from water, peel and cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Cut eggs in half and scoop yolks into a mixing bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, Smoked Bluefish Paté, mustard, hot sauce and salt. Add pepper to taste and mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Fill eggs whites with yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with paprika and serve at or below 41° F. Makes 12 deviled eggs.
To find out more, visit OceanStateSmokedFish.com